ARIZONA DUI CASES
(DUI, Extreme DUI, Underage DUI, Aggravated DUI)
Hiring an attorney to defend your DUI will assist in preventing or minimizing a suspension of your driver’s license; a reduction in mandatory jail time; negotiating reasonable time frames to pay fines and fees, perform community service and participate in alcohol counseling; negotiating a reduction of time requirement for vehicle ignition interlock device in vehicle and analyzing the facts of the case to determine if there were mistakes in how the case is being prosecuted, negotiate reduced charges, or dismissal of charges all together when possible.
- How Is A DUI Charge Defined In Arizona?
- What Happens In The First 24 Hours After A DUI Arrest?
- What Are The Inabilities Faced By Someone After A DUI Arrest?
- What Happens In The First 24 Hours After A DWI Arrest?
- Will I Be Able To Drive After Getting Out Of Jail On DWI Charges?
Call For A Free Consultation