When a family member has been arrested, or you have run afoul of law enforcement, count on the Maricopa County criminal defense attorneys at Killham Law to provide affordable, high-quality legal services delivered with compassion and understanding for the difficulty you are facing.
Call now at (623) 738-4519 to consult with the top Arizona Criminal Defense attorney. Killham Law office location is 16165 North 83rd Avenue Suite 200 Peoria, Arizona 85382. An experienced Criminal Defense lawyer can handle your case more effectively.
- How Are Assault Charges Defined In Arizona?
- How Often Do Criminal Cases Go To Trial?
- Can You Provide A Brief Timeline Of What Happens At A Criminal Trial?
- Is The Original Plea Offer Off The Table Once Someone Is Convicted?
- What Are Common Steps Of A Criminal Investigation And Prosecution?
- Can An Attorney Intervene And Prevent Charges From Being Filed?
- How Does Arizona View Expungement And Setting Aside Convictions?
- Who Might Be Able To Set Aside A Conviction In Arizona?
Call For A Free Consultation